1. What information do we collect ?
1.1 We collect the following personal data from or about you as an event attendee and/or newsletter subscriber:
- Personal data collected directly from the signup process: your name and email address
- Personal data received indirectly through our ticketing partners (“Data Processors”): your name and email address
- Personal data in the form of photos taken during the event. If you happen to see a photo of yourself on our social medias or other channels that you wish to be removed, please get in touch (contact details at the bottom) and we will action this immediately for you
1.2 Details of any transactions you carry out through our ticketing platforms
1.3 Details of your visit to our platforms including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data
1.4 If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
2. When do we collect your information ?
2.1 When you purchase tickets to our events
2.2 When you access our website
2.3 When you sign up for information about a specific event
2.4 When you engage with us on social medias
2.5 When you enquire about our services via email
3. How do we use your information ?
3.1 To ensure that our content is presented in the most effective manner to you
3.2 To notify you by email of our events, promotions, competitions and special offers that may be of interest of you. You may contact us to unsubscribe from notifications at any time.
3.3 To notify you about important information or changes to the evet
3.4 To send you information about other services or to market to you.
4. Who do we share your personal data with ?
We will never sell any of your personal data to a third party
5. How can you unsubscribe from our newsletter ?
If you no longer wish to be contacted by us about our events, you can unsubscribe by contacting us (contact details at the bottom) or by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the top of any of our communications