We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic intern to join our events team at Boneca!
The internship will be based in our Notting Hill office, and the successful candidate will be involved in top to bottom event organisation. This is a unique opportunity to work in a friendly and exciting environment, meet and host artists, develop your knowledge of the events and music industry, and make your mark on some very exciting upcoming shows.
Responsibilities will include:
- Artist liaison
- Event logistics
- Marketing platforms management
- Office administration
- Customer service
- A passion for the electronic music industry and events
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Interest in social media strategies and platforms
- Willingness to work in a late night, high pressure environment
- Ability to multi task and take initiative
- Strong organisational skills
- Administrative skills
- The minimum term of the internship is 2 months.
- This is an unpaid role (expenses covered) with the opportunity to be considered for a full time, salaried position at the end of the internship.
- Minimum 3 days per week
If you’re interested in this role please send an email with your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org